Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dinner with ex-colleague and and something flashed on my mind...





I just came back from Pavillion, dinner with my ex colleague, they all from Penang and they came here for exhibition in PWTC. After dinner we hang out at Pavillion entrance and we enjoy the environment, people in and out from Pavillion, western, middle east, indonesian, china girl, japanese and malaysian everyone busy with their own things. Look at Louis Vutton, Star Hill, Starbucks, car......this is KL, so congested, from here you can see, everyone have their own style, their own attitude, their own character.
KL so windy especially when the night time, this is the best thing about KL, you can sit and enjoy the night atmosphere.
When we busy talking to each other, something flashed on my mind, ahhhhh damn, these thing keep coming back, but please, I've to be strong, look at bigger picture, nothing to be sad, nothing to mourning, Think and look at new direction!

Dont be a thief, a whore and a liar to your ownself!

Actually, I was sad with what was happen............

No comments: